Mercenary for hire
Like in the wild west - provide me resources, and a mercenary will do anything to achieve your goals. But remember, we’re talking about Software Engineering area only. ;)
As a mercenary, I can work with a full-time B2B contract. Software Engineering, DevOps, Architect services included.
With limited weekly time and availability of up to 20 hours, I'm open for part-time Software Craftsmanship and DevOps projects.
Expertise & Consulting
You want to consult, seek a tech schooling or an advice in your project or idea? You have probably found a good person.
You can send me an email, if you want to talk about details! The first rough project quota is a free bonus. ;)
I develop software using the best and most cutting edge technologies. The priority is always to use a proper tool for specific project.
But there’s more…
Of course it is not the full list of skills and technologies I know! Almost all of them, which are worthy mentioning are contained on the list below! Maybe something will catch your eye?
- Server OS - Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Archlinux, Fedora, RedHat)
- Web Frameworks - Symfony, Laravel, Django, Express.js, NestJS, Vue.js, React.js, Gin, Phoenix, Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Hugo
- Other Frameworks - Doctrine, Eloquent, GORM, Sequelize, TypeORM, Ecto, TensorFlow, Keras, socket.io, gRPC, ElasticSearch
- Testing tools - PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat, Robohydra, Ginkgo, PyTest, ExUnit, Mocha, Jest, Protractor, Selenium
- DevOps tools - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Vagrant, LXC, Jenkins, Google Cloud, Scaleway, GitlabCI, TravisCI, Bitbucket Pipelines, Nginx, Logstash, Sentry, Nagios, Grafana, Terraform, CloudFlare
- Other tools - Git, RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, jQuery, Twig, Redux
- Databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, AWS DynamoDB
- Architecture - REST, CQRS, DDD, TDD, BDD, Hexagonal/Clean Architecture, Backend For Frontend (BFF), Microservices
- Methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Agile
You don’t see your tool or tech, that maybe You want to use in your project? Well, I’m a fast learner, and very open for new stuff! Contact me if you want to learn more!